Crescent Roll Hot Dogs
This is great for children’s lunch kits. This is easy to prepare in the morning or the night before. Just let them cool completely before packing them in someone’s lunch
|6||Siwin Filipino Hot Dogs|
|1||Crescent Roll Dough package|
- Cut hot dogs into 1 inch pieces and set aside.
- Roll out the crescent roll dough into triangles. Cut each triangle into 3 strips.
- Place the hot dog piece at the widest end of the triangle dough and roll up. Place on a prepared baking sheet.
- In a 375ºf oven bake for about 10-12 minute, or until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes. Serve with ketchup or mustard.
- Serve with ketchup, mustard, hot sauce or any of your favourite condiments.