Filipino Garlic Fried Rice with Tosino
This is a great way to get a meal on fresh and fast during the hectic winter season. It takes no time at all to make and everyone will love the results!
|1/3 cup||White Vinegar|
|1/4 tsp||Dried Chili Flakes|
|1||Garlic Clove, minced|
|to taste||Salt and Pepper|
|Rice and Tosino|
|8||Garlic Cloves, sliced|
|1 1/2 cup||Siwin Pork Tosino|
|1/4 cup||Cooking Oil|
|3 cups||Rice, cooked|
|2||Green onion, chopped|
|to taste||Vinegar Sauce|
- To make the vinegar sauce combine all 4 ingredients together in a bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat first amount of oil in a large fry pan. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant. About 2 minutes. Remove the garlic and set aside.
- On medium heat add the pork tosino and scramble fry for 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally until cooked through. Remove from the pan and set aside. Leave about 1 tbsp. of oil in the pan.
- Add the cooked rice and cook for about 6-8 minutes, until the rice is getting crispy in some places and all the large clumps have broken up. Add the garlic and tosino pork back in. Stir to combine and season with salt and pepper and transfer to individual plates or platter.
- Heat the second amount of oil in the pan on medium low. Crack the eggs into the fry pan and cook the eggs until the whites and yolks are done to your liking. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the eggs on top of the rice and serve immediately with green onions and spicy vinegar sauce.