Lo Mein Noodles with Tosino Sausage
This is a quick and simple dish that is tossed with so much flavour. This recipe combines the sweet and the salty, with noodles, bok choy and the Siwin Foods best seller, Sweet Tosino Cured Sausage.
|1/2 cup||Chicken Broth|
|2 tbsp||Black Bean Sauce|
|2 tbsp||Soy Sauce|
|2||Garlic Cloves, minced|
|2 tsp||Corn Starch|
|1 tsp||Rice Vinegar|
|1/2 tsp||Fish Sauce|
|1/2 tsp||Sesame Oil|
|300g package||Fresh Chinese Egg Noodles|
|2 tsp||Sesame Oil|
|300g package||Siwin Foods Sweet Tosinos Cured Sausage|
|4||Garlic Cloves, minced|
|1 tsp||Ginger, minced|
|8||Baby Bok Choy, sliced lengthwise|
|1/3 cup||Green Onions, sliced thin|
- In a small bowl, whisk together the first 8 ingredients and set aside.
- Cook noodles to package directions.
- In a wok on medium high heat add the oil. Add the Tosino Sausage and stir-fry, stirring constantly, for about 3-5 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Remove sausage mixture from wok to a paper towel lined plate
- Heat the wok again to medium high heat and add the baby bok choy and the water. Cover with a lid and let it steam. About 3-4 minutes. Remove the lid, and cook until all the water has evaporated.
- Add the noodles, sauce and ¼ cup of the green onions. Stir together and cook for about 2 -3 minutes until sauce has thickened. Toss the noodle mixture with tongs until well coated and combined. Add the sausage mixture and toss again. Garnish with green onions.
Siwin Foods Ltd.
5520 34 St NW Edmonton Alberta T6B 3V2 Canada
T: 780-469-7051 | F: 780-469-7591